Sara Hibbard enjoyed a 30-year career as a Media Director for 4 of the world’s largest advertising agencies in Boston, Cleveland, New York and eventually in Atlanta prior to becoming a Realtor.
In January 2006, Sara took the plunge and joined Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers and has never looked back.
Now in Real Estate more than 12 years, Sara’s extensive marketing, media and advertising experience with worldwide advertising agencies and blue-chip client’s in retail, consumer, packaged goods as well as business-2-business clients across a wide range of vertical market industries – including real estate — gives Sara the edge when applying basic marketing and advertising principles to her real estate clients focused on selling their homes. The object of the game is always to get your home sold for the most amount of money, with the least amount of hassle in the shortest time period.
Likewise, Sara can spot a great deal and negotiate on behalf of her Atlanta metro area home buyer clients too.
An award winner since 2006, Sara is a “Top Producer” at Metro Brokers and within the Cherokee Association of Realtors and the state of Georgia too. In 2014, Sara was nominated by her clients and recognized as a Realtor in the Top 2% of all Realtors in Georgia in a client satisfaction survey that ran in the August issue of Atlanta Magazine. That distinction culminated in Sara receiving an award for being “Exceptional in Service & Overall Client Satisfaction” from Atlanta Magazine.
You don’t have to spend much time with Sara before you realize, at the top of her priority list is always her clients. “They come first,” she says. Quoting Theodore Roosevelt, Sara says, “People don’t care how much you know, until they know how much you care.” “And, I care a lot!” “I don’t want people making a mistake or getting a raw deal on my watch!” “I want clients to know that they can reach me….and, they can reach me anytime.” “I believe in integrity and honesty.” “I strive to operate at the highest professional caliber in everything I do!” I want my clients and potential clients to know they will be treated with integrity, dedication, respect and the attention they deserve.” “Together, we’ll find their “ideal” home!” “Or, we’ll be successful in selling their current home!” “Whatever their unique situation – we’ll conquer the unique challenges that greet us.”
No matter where you fall in the home selling, relocation or buying process, Sara Hibbard is eager to assist and guide you and your family successfully throughout the process when the time is right for you! Sara Hibbard is Glad Georgia Real Estate is on Your Mind.
Areas of Expertise
- First Time Home Buyers
- Active Adults/55+
- Gated Communities
- Foreclosures & Short Sales
- Probate Inherited Properties
- Golf Communities
- Habitat for Humanity
- HOA President for 199 Home Neighborhood
- Member Mount Bethel United Methodist Church, Marietta, GA
- Team Leader Woodstock Metro Brokers Office
Hobbies & Interests
- Domestic & International Travel
- Personal Physical Fitness
- Gardening & Landscaping
- SCUBA Diving (Advanced Open Water PADI Certification)
- Meteorology and Star Gazing
Certifications and Personal Profile
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member, Georgia Association of Realtors (GAR)
- Member, Cherokee Association of Realtors (CAOR)
- Member, Real Estate Buyers Council (REBAC)
- Member, First Multiple Listing Service (FMLS)
- Member, Georgia MLS (GA-MLS)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®)
- Certified E-Pro® Specialist (Internet professional Certification)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE®)
- Certified New Homes Sales Professional (CSP®)
- Certified Probate Expert (CPE®)
- Relocation Expert
- Seller Representative Specialist (Candidate – SRS®)