10 Low Cost Ways to Make Your Potential Home Buyers Say WOW!
These low-cost strategies will make your Atlanta metro home more appealing are sure to have your potential buyers saying WOW! Plus, these tips are quick and easy.
- Mow the lawn and trim the bushes – especially the ones that block your windows and diminish sunlight.
- Purchase a new doormat.
- Add a bright pot of flowers (or even a small evergreen in winter) on your front porch.
- Replace any old, tarnished doorknobs on your doors and polish or replace your house numbers.
- Power-wash your driveway, sidewalk, patio and exterior siding of your home.
- Edge the grass around all walks, trees and planting beds. Add fresh mulch to your planting beds.
- Consider purchasing a new mailbox.
- Upgrade the outdoor lighting fixtures for a feeling of safety (yes, buyers drive by your home at night too) and to add dramatic effect.
- Clean your gutters. Repair any wood rot. Paint your soffits and shutters.
- Place a seasonal wreath on your front door.
Home Selling Made Easier!
While there are many details to be handled during the sale of your home, from preparing your home for the market, pricing the property correctly, negotiating offers, inspections, and so on, you can breathe easier knowing every detail will be handled on your behalf to your complete satisfaction. Contact us, your Atlanta metro area real estate experts for more information about a complimentary pre-listing consultation today!
Request Your Complimentary Home Evaluation
While many real estate agents still use the old fashion “PFA” (Pulled From the Air) method to determine the fair market value of your home, we’ll remove all the guess work when your home is evaluated. Your Atlanta metro home will be priced appropriately using current market data to perform a Competitive Market Analysis (CMA). In the CMA, we’ll collect and compare data for homes that have recently SOLD in your neighborhood. This system will analyze other homes comparable to yours with consideration given to a long list of criteria including but not limited to: house size, lot size, # bedrooms, # bathrooms, # garages, home improvements, sub-division, zip code and school district. Request your FREE Home Evaluation today!