Don’t Tackle Probate Alone
I have made it a specific focus of my business as a REALTOR to work with families in these tough situations. I realize from my own experiences that the challenges you are dealing with as the Personal Representative or Executor of an estate are significantly different than a normal home sale.
And, for this reason, I’m also aware that most agents don’t want to get involved in inherited property sales because there is far more to do than a typical real estate sale. As a result, my niche specialty is probate real estate. I’m a certified Probate Real Estate Specialist and over time I’ve learned the process of selling your loved one’s home can be incredibly challenging for the surviving family members.
At a time when you should be mourning a loss, you may instead be having to deal with lawyers, accountants and a tangle of red tape. Often you are in another state and not easily available to travel back and forth indefinitely while the estate is settled.
As the Atlanta metro area’s respected expert in inherited property sales, I can alleviate some of the stress by painlessly selling the real estate portion of the estate. Other than an attorney, your most valuable resource will be a real estate team that is trained and experienced in the intricate details of probate and inherited property sales. I can help to ensure you and your family that nothing falls through the cracks in the sale of your estate home.
But that’s not all we can do for you.
Unfortunately, many estate properties suffer from deferred maintenance, either because the late homeowner was ill or simply could not maintain it properly for other reasons. You can alleviate the anxiety of repairing and / or maintaining the probate property by leaving the details to my team of carefully vetted reliable home professionals to bring the home up to marketing condition to be sold in a competitive market. Our team can also facilitate the sale of personal possessions and much more including but not limited to:
- List and Sell the Property on the Open Market: We can create a strategy for selling your inherited property in the shortest time for the highest price using our proven system.
- Handle Any Personal Property in Need of Removal: The family can remove whatever they wish to keep, and our estate sale partners and/or cleaning crews will handle everything else and the estate gets the net proceeds of the sale of personal property.
- Make Necessary Repairs/Improvements: Our contractors do any type of work from minor repairs to full renovations. Often investing in the right repairs/improvements will allow you to sell for the highest possible price in the shortest amount of time.
- Bring You A Cash Offer in 24-48 Hours: If the situation calls for a “quick sale”, we work with over 100 cash buyers and investors willing to purchase properties in “as-is” condition with or without the remaining personal property. These buyers often pay all closing costs and close, based on your timeline.
- We Can Arrange for Almost Anything Else that Might Be Required: This might include specialized cleaning services, setting up an auction for the property or contents, but most importantly, sending you (and any other heirs you designate) a weekly status report on all aspects of the process. Our goal is always to make this as easy as possible for all concerned.
For more information, visit me at www.AtlantaMetroProbateHelp.com or call me at 404-660-2481. Or, request a copy of my FREE book — A Guide to Navigating Your Inherited Home Sale. Complete the following information sheet to get started.